My Youtube Channel

So I finally took the leap into the Youtube Community at first I was nervous to start that record button but I faced my fears and went for it!!
I decided that as an Educator/License Cosmetologist/Makeup Artist/Stylist why not connect with people virtually and Share my experience as a Professional and have Fun with it!!
My Youtube Channel will be Diverse which means Im not just talking Natural hair, Beauty, Healthy living, Hauls, Thrifting and Tutorials there will also be interviews, event coverage and Philly Hot Spot reviews so stay Updated with the development of my Channel by Subscribing and Sharing!!!

*If you have any Request please feel free to Suggest!!
*If you are a Company and would Love for me to Review your Product contact me Pureessence215@gmail.com
*If you are a Promoter or have a venue you would Love for me to come out and record for my Philly Hotspot segment of my channel contact me Pureessence215@gmail.com

-Just a taste of the Diversity of my Channel-

 Q&A Requsted from Erika!!! Thanks Sis this was Fun!!!


Inspire a New Natural..Tag by Ahsiek1118..
 
Thrifting with my Daughters...
 
 
Tutorials..
 
Big Chop.. Teen Goes Natural...
 
Events..
 
Please join me in my journey as a Youtuber by Subscribing/Thumbs Up/Request/Share/Comment
*Click that Subscribe Button!!
Peace & Blessings!!!
Nicole @ Pure Essence Beauty (Facebook)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts