Halloween Fun 2012

Halloween 2012 Soul Sista'

Halloween is a Fav in my house! Me and my daughters Love to dress up and create looks the whole week of Halloween! This year I had an opportunity to get really Creative with Fun Makeup looks and also create a look to raise awareness for Domestic Violence Awareness Month.

Halloween 2012 "Soul Sista"

October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month
We Must End this Epidemic!!
"Love Thyself"


Makeup Artistry is another Passion I have that not many people no I enjoy! I'm exploring my passion for Makeup even more in the coming months. I will be posting more of my Makeup Artistry as well as Natural Hairstyles in the coming months!!
If you would like to see more please send me Request!!
Tinker-belle Halloween 2012
Tropical Paradise Fun Makeup Look
Halloween 2012 I'm in Drag!!
Halloween 2012 Teen Kitty

Comments

Popular Posts